1. How this Policy WorksThe purpose of this Policy is to explain when, why and how we process information which may relate to you ("personal data"). It also provides important information on your statutory rights. This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor rights you might have under data protection laws. Your privacy is important to us and we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the personal information you submit at this Website. We adhere to the new regulations of EU, EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation - GDPR. We're updating our policies to better align with GDPR. In short GDPR is there to better protect you and your data. We do our best to make sure our messages as emails and SMS etc. are as appropriate for our audience as possible and keep nuisance to a minimum. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be advised that your personal data will be processed by DoctorCasino in the United States where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from similar regulations in other countries. By using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country if you are located outside of the United States. Additionally, by using the Website, you consent to DoctorCasino using your personal information to contact you electronically, in writing, or otherwise to provide notices relating to your use of the Website and to give you information about the products and services offered by DoctorCasino and its affiliates and by using this website you give your consent to receiving and subscribing to marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such communications from us.
- Legal Action: We may disclose information about our users, including personally identifiable information; (i) when requested by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (ii) if required to do so by subpoena, court order or legal process; (iii) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws; or (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website. We also may disclose user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability; to protect or defend our rights or property; or protect the safety, rights, or property of our users.
- Change in Control: We may sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose user information, including personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other corporate change respecting DoctorCasino, the Website and/or the services offered hereby.
3. Access to Personal InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us at [email protected] (or via Live Chat). We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Web BeaconsOur third party advertising partners employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
6. ChildrenThe Website is not directed at individuals less than fifteen (15) years of age, and DoctorCasino does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals, unless otherwise stated at the time such information is collected.
7. Information Collected AutomaticallyDoctorCasino may also (i) automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Website, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, XYZ.org, if you are connecting from a XYZ account), the date and time you access the Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website; and (ii) use data capture and analysis tools, and other similar tools, to extract, compile and analyze any non-personally identifiable data or information resulting from your use of the Website and the services offered thereon (collectively “Blind Data”). To the extent that any Blind Data is collected by DoctorCasino, such Blind Data shall be solely owned by DoctorCasino and may be used by DoctorCasino for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, analyzing and enhancing the Website and services offered hereby, disclosing such Blind Data to third parties for a variety of purposes.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- user's prior visits to our website.
- by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page.
8. How We Protect Your InformationThe security of your information is very important to us. DoctorCasino has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the DoctorCasino sevices on a shared or unsecured device.
9. Access and Amend Your Own InformationYou may at anytime update or correct your account information by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you.
10. Your ChoicesYou may, of course, decline to submit information through the DoctorCasino Services, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within DoctorCasino about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
11. The Purposes and Legal Bases for Our Using of Your InformationWe do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. DoctorCasino uses the information we collect for our legitimate interests which include the following:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the DoctorCasino website, communicate with you about your use of our apps and platforms, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the DoctorCasino website, to suggest followers and content, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the DoctorCasino Services.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising to you in the DoctorCasino Services, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the DoctorCasino Services; to evaluate and improve website, including the apps and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also Section 6 below on Direct marketing.
- analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights.
- you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support 'legitimate interests' that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
12. TestimonialsWe post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request to have your testimonial removed you may contact us at [email protected]
13. Public ForumsOur Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
14. Links to Other WebsitesThe Website may contain links to third party websites, whose information practices may be different than DoctorCasino’s. Visitors should consult such third-party sites’ privacy notices as DoctorCasino does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. DoctorCasino does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by DoctorCasino of the contents on such third-party websites. DoctorCasino cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the Website, since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers. DoctorCasino is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. DoctorCasino has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at you own risk. DoctorCasino strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
15. Data Security PolicyThe importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the Website—as well as DoctorCasino customer information, such as cell phone numbers, texts, messages, credit card information, and addresses, and other account data—is of utmost concern to DoctorCasino, and we have implemented, and periodically review, certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address. Unfortunately, due to the open nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and thus we cannot guarantee that communications between you and DoctorCasino will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Visitors of the Website and DoctorCasino customers use the Website at their own risk.
17. International TransfersInternational Transfers mean that personal data is transferred to a country outside the European Union. As set out above, we may allow access to your personal data to third parties who may be located outside the European Union. We may also disclose your personal data if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body outside the European Union. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is managed to protect your rights and interests. Any requests for information that we receive from law enforcement or regulators will be carefully checked before personal data is disclosed. You have the right to ask us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place as mentioned above. Contact us if you wish further information.
18. Direct MarketingWe will use your personal data to send you direct marketing communications regarding products and services that we and our partners offer regarding for example online casino, sports betting and financial services. This may be in the form of email or targeted online advertisements. In some cases our processing of your personal data for marketing purposes will be based on our legitimate interests. When required by law it will be based on your consent. You always have a right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link that you find in all direct marketing communications, or by contacting us (see below). We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications that we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
19. How long do we keep your personal data?We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Policy. In some circumstances, we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax or accounting requirements. We maintain a data retention policy for personal data in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or made anonymous.
20. What are your rights?You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. To exercise your rights you may contact us as by sending an email to [email protected] or in writing to us. Please note the following if you wish to exercise your rights: Access You can ask us to:
- confirm whether we are processing your personal data;
- give you a copy of that data;
- provide you with other information about your personal data, for example what data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it outside the EU and how we protect it, how long we keep it for, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we got your data from and whether we have carried out any Automated Decision Making or Profiling, to the extent that information has not already been provided to you in this Policy.
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (where processing was based on consent); or
- following a successful right to object (see 'Objection' below); or
- it has been processed unlawfully; or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- its accuracy is contested (see Rectification), to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.